BECIL JOB 2022 | BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)
(A Mini Ratna Company) BECIL DEO 2022 Online Application @ http://www.becil.com/– BECIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 86 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
brfore applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
[ Highlights ] BECIL JOB 2022
|Organization Name||BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED|
|Notification Number||File No. BECIL/MR/MoA/Advt.2022/139|
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 139
|Job Type / Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Contract Basis|
|Number of Vacancy||86|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts|
|Place of Posting||Across India|
vacancy Details of BECIL JOB 2022
Total Number of Vacancies :
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
|1||Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts||86|
Salary Details for the recruitment of BECIL JOB 2022 86 DEO Post
|Rs.21,184/- As per current Minimum Wages Rates of Delhi Govt. for Graduates|
Age Limit : No age limit
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of BECIL JOB 2022
|1) Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.|
2) Candidates should have knowledge of Typing, Minimum Speed should be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Desirable: Knowledge of MS-Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Selection Process for the recruitment of BECIL JOB 2022
|1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.|
2. The candidates will be called for Typing Test.
3. Candidates may also be called for Computer Based Test / Written Test (Objective & Descriptive) for General Awareness, Current Affairs, English Grammar etc. if felt necessary.
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of BECIL JOB 2022
|Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:|
1. General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
2. OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
3. SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
4. Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
5. Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
6. EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
How to apply for BECIL JOB 2022 86 DEO Post
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05-06-2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||22-05-2022|