HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post | HQ Southern Command Group C 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ https://indianarmy.nic.in/– HQ Southern Command invites applications for recruitment of 55 Barber, Chowkidar Posts.
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
[ Highlights ] HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
|Organization Name||HQ Southern Command|
|Notification Number||EN 6/25 Date: 07.05.2022|
|Job Type / Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Regular Basis|
|Number of Vacancy||55|
|Post Name||Barber, Chowkidar Posts|
|Place of Posting||Across India|
vacancy Details of HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
Total Number of Vacancies : 55 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
Salary Details for the recruitment of HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
|Barbar – Level 1 pay Matrix|
|Chowkidar – Level 1 pay Matrix|
Age Limit : [As on 01-07-2021]
|Barbar – 18 years to 25 years|
|Chowkidar – 18 years to 25 years|
|The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HQ Southern Command official Notification 2022 for more reference|
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
|1. Barber –|
Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in barber’s trade job.
Desirable: One year experience in the trade.
|2. Chowkidar –|
Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
Desirable: Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
Selection Process for the recruitment of HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
|2||Trade Test/ Skill Test /Medical Exam|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
|All candidates must enclose self addressed envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of Rs.100/- in favor of Commanding Officer, 4012 Field Hospital and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application. Fee will be exempted as per Government of India provision. The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable. However, sponsor candidates by the local Employment Exchan-ges, the ZSWO Office, Army Welfare Placement Org or any other Government of India Agency etc have to pay the fee.|
How to apply for HQ Southern Command ‘Group C ‘ post
1. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://indianarmy.nic.in/.
2. The candidates must clearly super scribe -Application for the post of on the top of the envelope and category in capital letter. The reserved category candidates should also write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
3. Copy of all educational certificates, caste certificates, Copy of PPO & discharge book in case of Ex-servicemen will be attached after self attestation. For the purpose of Indian Nationality any one of the following documents must should also be enclosed with application. (i) Birth Certificate (ii) Domestic Certificate (Hi) Nationality Certificate (iv) Indian Passport (v) Permanent Residence Certificate
4. Every applicant must apply separate for each post.
5. The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
6. Incomplete or unsigned application and without Left/Right thumb impression or applicetion not accompanied by self attested copies of certificates or application received at unit after the last date of receipt of application or without additional photographs duly self attested will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertain.
7. Application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post. The application should be addressed to Presiding Officer (B00-1), HO Southern Command C/o, 4012 Field Hospital, C/o 56 APO, PIN -904012.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07-05-2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||20-06-2022|