SSC Phase-X Recruitment 2022 : SSC invites applications for the recruitment of 2065 vacancies of post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office Attendant, Canteen Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Personal Assistant, Fieldman, Textile Designer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Farm Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Draftsman, Cleaner, Technical Operator, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Photographer, Sub Inspector (Draftsman), Work Shop Attendant, Inspector (Computer), ASI (Radio Technician), Head Constable (Telephone Exchange Operator), Textile Designer, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Junior Computor, Investigator Grade-II, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Officer, Conservation Assistant, Stockman, Accountant, Occupational Therapist, Scientific Assistant, Lady Health Visitor, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Nursing Officer, Lady Medical Attendant, Lascar, Radiographer & Various posts.Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://ssc.nic.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022.
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
SSC Phase-X Recruitment 2022 [ Highlights ]
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type / Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Permanent Job|
|Number of Vacancy||2065|
|Post Name||Phase-X Selection Posts|
|Place of Posting||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of SSC Phase-X Recruitment 2022
Total Number of Vacancies : 2065 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|1.||SSC CR Region||99|
|2.||SSC ER Region||379|
|3.||SSC KKR Region||48|
|4.||SSC MPR Region||36|
|5.||SSC NER Region||53|
|6.||SSC NR Region||461|
|7.||SSC NWR Region||145|
|8.||SSC SR Region||318|
|9.||SSC WR Region||535|
Age Limit, Salary Details & Educational Qualification for the recruitment of SSC Phase-X
Selection Process for the recruitment of SSC Phase-X
|1.||Computer Based Examination|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of SSC Phase-X
|– Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).|
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 18.06.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 16.06.2022 ( upto 23:00 PM).
How to apply for SSC Phase-X Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for
each category of post
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC
- Last date for submission of online applications is 13.06.2022 (23.00 PM)
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much
before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of
disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy
load on the website during the closing days
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to
submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of
the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents,
duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of
Computer Based Examination
|Dates for submission of online applications||12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||13.06.2022 (up to 23.00 PM)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||15.06.2022 (23.00 PM)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||16.06.2022 (23.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||18.06.2022|
|Date of Examination||January/February 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00 PM)|
|Dates of Computer Based Examination||August 2022 (tentatively)|