IWAI Recruitment 2022 : Inland Waterways Authority of India [IWAI] invites applications for the recruitment of 14 vacancies of the post of Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), EDP Assistant, Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS), Stenographer – D, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the official website https://iwai.nic.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 18.11.2022 to 17.12.2022.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
1. Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – Level – 11 (Pay Range) 67700- 208700) 2. EDP Assistant – Level – 06 (Pay Range 35400- 112400) 3. Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS) – Level – 06 (Pay Range 35400- 112400) 4. Stenographer – D – Level –4 (Pay Range 25500-81100) 5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Level – 02 (Pay Range 19900-63200)
Age Limit [வயது வரம்பு] : [As on 17-12-2022]
1. Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – 40 years
2. EDP Assistant – 35 years
3. Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS) – 30 years
4. Stenographer – D – 27 years
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 27 years
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Educational Qualification [கல்வித்தகுதி]
1. Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) – i) Degree of a recognized University with professional qualification of passing of final exam of Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of Indian Audit & Accounts Department or Member of any of the organized Accounts & Audit Service. OR ii) 5 years’ regular service in Supervisory capacity in commercial accounts in Finance or Accounts Department of the Central/State Govt or semi-govt or organization or PSU in the post of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. (Prerevised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400 Desirable:) A Degree or Diploma in Business Management
2. EDP Assistant – i) Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent ii) One year experience in Data Entry Operations on Electronic Data Processing machine.
3. Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS) – Essential Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Hydrography / land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with 7 years’ experience in Hydrography.
4. Stenographer – D – i) 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. ii) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts@ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (English) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on Manual Typewriter) or 50 mts (English) 65 mts. (Hindi) on Computer)
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – i) 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. ii) Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).