BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Bank of India invites applications for the recruitment of 500 vacancies of the post of Probationary Officers Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the official website https://bankofindia.co.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 11.02.2023 to 25.02.2023.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 [ Highlights ] [முக்கிய குறிப்புகள்]
Bank of India
Central Government Jobs
Number of Vacancy
Place of Posting
All Over India
Vacancy Details [காலிப்பணியிடங்களின் விவரங்கள்]
Total Number of Vacancies : 500 vacancies
Name of Post
Number of post
Credit Officer in General Banking stream
IT Officer in Specialist stream
Salary Details of BOI PO Recruitment 2023
1. Credit Officer in General Banking stream – Rs.36000-63840/-
2. IT Officer in Specialist stream – Rs.36000-63840/-
Age Limit [வயது வரம்பு] : [As on 01-01-2023]
1. Credit Officer in General Banking stream – 20 years to 29 years
2. IT Officer in Specialist stream – 20 years to 29 years
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Educational Qualification [கல்வித்தகுதி] (As on 01.02.2023)
1. Credit Officer in General Banking stream – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online
2. IT Officer in Specialist stream – a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR C) A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Online Exam Interview & Group Discussion (GD)
Application / Exam Fees
General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.850/- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.175/-
Exam Centre City in Tamilnadu
Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem
How to apply for BOI PO Recruitment 2023 [விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை]
Candidates need to apply Online through the official website https://bankofindia.co.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 11.02.2023 to 25.02.2023.No other mode of application will be accepted.