TNPSC CO, VOC Recruitment 2022 : TNPSC invites applications for the recruitment of 16 vacancies of the post of Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department & Community Officer Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://tnpsc.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 28.07.2022 to 26.08.2022.
TNPSC Vocational Counsellor, Community Officer 2022 Exam Admit Card released.[Updated on 03.11.2022]
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
TNPSC CO, VOC Recruitment 2022 [ Highlights ]
|Organization Name||TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Job Type / Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Permanent Job|
|Number of Vacancy||16|
|Post Name||Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department & Community Officer|
|Place of Posting||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Date||12.11.2022 & 13.11.2022|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC CO, VOC Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies : 16 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
|1||Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department|
(Post Code No.2004)
(Post Code No.3233)
Salary Details for the recruitment of TNPSC CO, VOC post
|1.Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department – Rs.36,200- 1,33,100/- (Level-15) (Revised Scale)|
|2.Community Officer – Rs.35,600- 1,30,800/- (Level-12) (Revised Scale)|
Age Limit : [As on 01-07-2022]
|S.No||Category of Applicants||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Maximum Age limit|
|2||‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||32 years.@ (Should not have completed)|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of TNPSC CO, VOC post
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Vocational Counsellor||Must hold a Post-Graduation in Social Work with Medical and|
Psychiatric Social Work as special subject
|Community Officer||Must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work of a recognized|
University with experience in the field of Social Welfare in any
department of Government or in a registered Non-Government
Organisation for a period of not less than two years.
Selection Process for the recruitment of TNPSC CO, VOC post
|1||Examination (Computer Based Test Method)|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of TNPSC CO, VOC post
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and
Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online
Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting
the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible
for the concession noted below
How to apply for TNPSC CO, VOC Recruitment 2022
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure IV will be rejected after due process.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. The applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution. The applicants are permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28.07.2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||26.08.2022|