TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment : TNPSC invites applications for the recruitment of 11 vacancies of the post of Assistant Director Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://tnpsc.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 18.07.2022 to 16.08.2022.
TNPSC released the Admit Card for the Exam Assistant Director,which will be held on 05.11.2022.[Updated on 28.10.2022]
TNPSC Assistant Director Answer Key for 2022 has been released.[Updated on 16.11.2022]
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment [ Highlights ]
|Organization Name||TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Job Type / Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Permanent Job|
|Number of Vacancy||11|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
|Place of Posting||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies : 11 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
(Code No. 3005)
(Women candidate only)
Salary Details for the recruitment of TNPSC Assistant Director
|1.Assistant Director : Rs.56100 – 205700 (Level 22)|
Age Limit : [As on 01-07-2022]
Maximum Age Limit
[i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCMs) and BCMs]
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (OBCMs), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all categories.|
|32* years||No Maximum age limit|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of TNPSC Assistant Director
|Assistant Director – A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science|
Selection Process for the recruitment of TNPSC Assistant Director
|1||Examination (Computer Based Test Method)|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of TNPSC Assistant Director
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and
Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online
Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting
the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible
for the concession noted below
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure IV will be rejected after due process.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. The applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution. The applicants are permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18.07.2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||16.08.2022|