TNPSC AO Recruitment 2022 : TNPSC invites applications for the recruitment of 23 vacancies of the post of Accounts Officer, Class III Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://tnpsc.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 15.07.2022 to 13.08.2022.
TNPSC released the Tentative Answer Key & Key Challenge for the exam Accounts Officer, Class III held on 08.10.2022.[Updated on 18.10.2022]
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
TNPSC AO Recruitment 2022 [ Highlights ]
|Organization Name||TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Job Type / Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Permanent Job|
|Number of Vacancy||23|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer, Class III|
|Place of Posting||Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC AO Recruitment 2022
Total Number of Vacancies : 23 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
|1||Accounts Officer, Class III|
(Post Code No. 2093)
(including 17 carried forward vacancies)
Salary Details for the recruitment of TNPSC AO
|1.Accounts Officer : Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23) (Revised scale)|
Age Limit : [As on 01-07-2022]
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|1||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||No Maximum Age limit|
|2||„Others‟ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||(i) 37 years@ in case of persons who are in regular service under the Government of Tamil Nadu.|
(ii) 32 years@ in the case of all other persons.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of TNPSC AO
|Accounts Officer, Class III – Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants|
Selection Process for the recruitment of TNPSC AO
|1||Computer Base Exam|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of TNPSC AO
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and
Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online
Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting
the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible
for the concession noted below
How to apply for TNPSC AO Recruitment 2022
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure II will be rejected after due process.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date for submission of the online application. The applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution. The applicants are permitted to edit the details in the online application till the last date stipulated for submission of online application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15.07.2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||13.08.2022|
|Tentative Answer key for Cost Accountancy (PG degree standard) [Updated on 18.10.2022]||Click Here|
|Key Challenge link for Cost Accountancy (PG degree standard) [Updated on 18.10.2022]||Click Here|
|Tentative Answer key for General Tamil & General Studies [Updated on 18.10.2022]||Click Here|
|Key Challenge link for General Tamil & General Studies [Updated on 18.10.2022]||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|