TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2023 : TNHRCE Chennai invites applications for the recruitment of 07 vacancies of the post of Junior Assistant, Tamil Pulavar, Thavil, Plumber, Vethaparayanam, Uthavi Parisaga Post.Candidates need to apply Online Offline via Post for these posts.The applicants are requested to download the application form through the official website https://mylaikapaleeswarar.hrce.tn.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 21.02.2023 to 23.03.2023.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2023 [ Highlights ] [முக்கிய குறிப்புகள்]
Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple, Mylapore, Chennai
Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Number of Vacancy
Junior Assistant, Tamil Pulavar, Thavil, Plumber, Vethaparayanam, Uthavi Parisaga
Place of Posting
Vacancy Details [காலிப்பணியிடங்களின் விவரங்கள்]
Total Number of Vacancies : 07 vacancies
Name of Post
Number of Posts
Salary Details of TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2023
1. Junior Assistant – Rs.18500- 58600/-
2. Tamil Pulavar – Rs.18500- 58600/-
3. Thavil – Rs.18500- 58600/-
4. Plumber – Rs.18000 – 56900/-
5. Vethaparayanam – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
6. Uthavi Parisagar – Rs.10000 – 31500/-
Age Limit [வயது வரம்பு] : [As on 01-07-2022]
Candidates Age : Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 45 Years.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Educational Qualification [கல்வித்தகுதி]
1. Junior Assistant – Must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification
2. Tamil Pulavar – B.Lit Tamil OR BA Tamil OR MA Tamil OR M.Lit
3. Thavil –(1) Must be able to read and write in Tamil; and(2) Must possess a Certificate in the relevant field obtained from a music school run by religious institutions or by the Government.
4. Plumber – ITI Trade Certificate in Plumber Trade
5. Vethaparayanam – Candidates Able to read, write in Tamil + 3 years training / certificate completed in Hindu Ritual Education from Hindu Vedha Ashram / Govt recognised course
6. Uthavi Parisagar – Must be able to read and write in tamil. Must know to prepare Neivedyam and prasadham according to customs and usage prevailing in the temple and.Must know the customary procedures to conduct pooja and rituals.
Application / Exam Fees
How to apply for TNHRCE Chennai Recruitment 2023 [விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை]
Candidates need to apply Online Offline via Post for these posts.The applicants are requested to download the application form through the official website https://mylaikapaleeswarar.hrce.tn.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 21.02.2023 to 23.03.2023.No other mode of application will be accepted.