TN Post Office Recruitment: TN Post Office, Mail Motor Service invites applications for the recruitment of 07 vacancies of the post of Skilled Artisans Post.Candidates need to apply offline via Posts for these posts.The applicants are requested to download the application form through the offical website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 21.09.2022 to 17.10.2022.
|YOUTUBE Channel Link||Telegram Channel Link|
|Facebook Page Link||Whatsapp Group Link|
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
TN Post Office Recruitment [ Highlights ]
|Organization Name||Mail Motor Service Madurai|
|Notification Number||DMS/50/Ch VIII Dated: 16.09.2022|
|Job Type / Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Permanent Job|
|Number of Vacancy||07|
|Post Name||Skilled Artisans (General central service, Group – C Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial)|
|Place of Posting||Madurai|
Vacancy Details of TN Post Office Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies : 07 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
|1.||M.V. Mechanic (Skilled)||01|
|2.||M.V. Electrician (Skilled)||02|
Salary Details for the recruitment of TN Post Office
|Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) + admissible allowances|
Age Limit : [As on 01-07-2022]
18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2022 for UR& EWS, for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of TN Post Office
|i. A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. OR VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.|
ii. Candidate who applies for the trade of M.V.Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
Selection Process for the recruitment of TN Post Office
Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade. Syllabus, date, venue & duration etc will be informed to the eligible candidates along with Hall Permits.
How to apply for TN Post Office Recruitment
- The separate application should be sent for each trade in separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope & application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade ” and should be addressed to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002” and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
- The last date of receipt of application is on or before 17.10.2022 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the application(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
- IPO for Rs.100/- pay to ‘The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Madurai-625002.
- Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification.
- Technical Qualification.
- HMV Driving Licence [in case of M.V.Mechanic only]
- Trade experience of respective trade.
- Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be considered (Format enclosed).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.09.2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||17.10.2022|