NABARD Bank SO Recruitment | NABARD Bank: 21 Specialist Officers Posts 2022 | NABARD Bank Specialist Officers Job Notification 2022 |ADVERTISEMENT No. 01 SPECIALISTS ON CONTRACT -2022- 2023 . NABARD invites only ONLINE applications in prescribed format from Indian citizens having necessary qualification and experience, for engagement of Specialist on contract basis for 21
(Twenty one) posts at its Head Office, Mumbai. Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 14.06.2022 to 30.06.2022.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
To get daily job updates , visit our site regularly and JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL .
[ Highlights ] NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Notification Number||ADVERTISEMENT No. 01 SPECIALISTS ON CONTRACT -2022- 2023|
|Job Type / Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment type||Regular Basis|
|Number of Vacancy||21|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers Posts|
|Place of Posting||Mumbai|
Vacancy Details of NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
Total Number of Vacancies : 21 vacancies
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of post|
|1||Chief Technology Officer||01|
|2||Senior Enterprise Architect||01|
|3||Solution Architect (Software)||01|
|5||UI/UX Designer & Developer||01|
|6||Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||02|
|7||Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||02|
|8||Business Intelligence Report Developer||01|
|15||Power BI Developers||02|
Salary Details for the recruitment of NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
|S.No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Chief Technology Officer||Rs.45,000|
|2||Senior Enterprise Architect||Rs.30,000|
|3||Solution Architect (Software)||Rs.25,000|
|5||UI/UX Designer & Developer||Rs.20,000|
|6||Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||Rs.15,000|
|7||Software Engineer (Full Stack Java)||Rs.10,000|
|8||Business Intelligence Report Developer||Rs.10,000|
|15||Power BI Developers||Rs.15,000|
Age Limit : [As on 01-06-2022]
|SC, ST Candidates – 18 years to 62 years|
|GT Candidates – 18 years to 62 years|
|BC ,MBC & DNC Candidates – 62 years to 34 years|
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
|1. Chief Technology Officer – First class in B.E. / B. Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/Electronics and Communication from an accredited and reputed institution OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
i. Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years including 5 years at Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management (including software defined data centre environment), Data warehouse/Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management, Business Continuity Plan.
ii. Training and Teaching experience will not be counted for eligibility.
|2. Senior Enterprise Architect –|
Essential: BE/BTech in IT/ Engineering OR B.Sc in IT OR BCA/MCA from an accredited and reputed institution AND 2. TOGAF 9 certified and well versed in the Architecture Development Model of the Open Group.
1. Minimum 8 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture and a practicing Enterprise Architect.
2. Must have knowledge and strong understanding of all layers of Enterprise Architecture with deep expertise and knowledge in at least one layer of the Open group Architecture framework.
3. Effective communication Skills both oral and written to document, plan, market and execute programs.
4. Project Management Skills to manage competing priorities and lead program/projects.
|3. Solution Architect (Software) – |
Essential :BE/BTech in IT/Computer Science/Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution
Desirable: Relevant certifications in architecture/programming/databases.
Experience Essential: Minimum 10-12 years in Software development, design and architecture of which 5-7 years’ experience as IT Architect
|4. Database Analyst-cum-Designer – BE/BTech in IT/Computer Science/Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution |
Desirable: Relevant certifications in programming/databases.
Experience Essential: Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience with database programming, development, designing and architecture
|5. UI/UX Designer & Developer – Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
Desirable: Relevant certification in UI/UX design/development Exposure to Appzillon platform
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years as UI / UX designer and developer
|6. Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Java) – BE/BTech in IT/Computer Science/Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution |
– Relevant certifications in programming and BFSI domain
– Candidates worked on Appzillon platform would be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 6-8 years as full stack developer
|7. Software Engineer (Full Stack Java) –|
– BE/BTech in IT/Computer Science /Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution
1. Relevant certifications in programming and domain
2. Candidates worked on Appzillon platform would be preferred
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years as full stack developer
|8. Business Intelligence Report Developer – BE/BTech in IT/Computer Science OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution.|
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years as BI report developer and designer
|9. QA Engineer – Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering OR MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
Desirable: Relevant QA and domain certifications
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years as QA Analyst
|10. Data Designer – B.Tech (any discipline) / MCA with 10 years of IT experience from an accredited and reputed institution|
Desirable Global Certification in Data Base Design for Data Warehouses.
1. 10 years of IT experience from an accredited and reputed institution, of which 7-10 years in business environments in Data Modeling
2. Ability to guide junior Data modelers
3. Good knowledge of SQL and Dimensional Modeling concepts
4. Leverage and enforce standards for data naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse of data models
1. Business acumen through interacting with business partners
2. Experience in BFSI domain. Familiarity with data in core banking system
|11. BI Designer – B.Tech. (any discipline) / MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
Desirable: Certified in a leading BI platform viz. Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense
1. Minimum 9 years of IT experience of which
2. 7+ years of hands on experience in Reports / Dashboard Development using Power BI or comparable tools like Tableau & Qliksense
3. 4 years of Oracle (or comparable database) experience with BI/DW deployments ii. Should be familiar with both technical and aesthetic aspects of reports building iii. Proven track record as Reports Designer
Desirable: I. Business acumen through interacting with business partners ii. Familiarity with BFSI domain, familiarity with core banking system
|12. Business Analysts – B.Tech. / MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
1. Management education
2. TDWI’s Certified Business Intelligence Professional or IIBA’s CBAP Certification or equivalent
Experience Essential: 4 years of experience of which Minimum 2 years of experience in collecting business requirements gathering for data science projects
1. Expert in SQL including complex joins and sub queries
2. Good understanding of data warehousing concepts including dimensional modelling
3. Proven expertise in interpersonal skills and business acumen
4. Ability to design and conduct periodic health checks on the data warehouse Desirable
5. Experience working in BFSI and development financing
6. Exposure to Master data management and driving data quality initiatives
|13. Application Analysts –|
1. B.Tech. / MCA from an accredited and reputed institution
2. Management education preferred but not essential.
Experience: Minimum 4 years
1. Experience working with Data Warehouse constructs and concepts
2. Working knowledge of Structured Query Language
3. Good understanding of Relational Database Management Concepts and Dimensional Modeling
4. Familiarity with ER Tools viz. Visio / ERWIN
5. IT professional with good knowledge of Functional applications in Banking and strong business acumen.
6. Should be conversant with data profiling using SQL queries, reporting tools, data quality tools and data exploration tools.
|14. ETL Developers – B.Tech. / MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
1. Professional certification in PowerCenter Data Integration 10 Developer or equivalent with other Data Integration tools
1. Minimum 04 years of which 2 years of experience in implementation of ETL Mappings
2. Expert in SQL including stored procedures and triggers
3.Worked with relational databases like Oracle or Microsoft SQLServer
4.Work with various data sources–relational, flat file (fix width, delimited) and XML.
1. Experience in full lifecycle data warehouse development
2. Strong on DW fundamentals and concepts
3. Exposure to production support
4. Experience in Data Quality initiatives
5. Exposure to Master Data Management
|15. Power BI Developers – B.Tech (Any discipline) / MCA from an accredited and reputed institution|
1. Preferably certified in DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
2. Minimum 04 years of which 2 years of experience in developing reports in Power BI
3. Expert in SQL including complex joins and sub queries
4. Worked with relational databases like Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
5. Work with various data sources–relational, flat file (fix width, delimited) and XML.
1. Experience in full lifecycle data warehouse development
2.Strong on DW fundamentals & concepts
3.Exposure to production support
4.Experience in data quality initiatives
5. Exposure to master data management
Selection Process for the recruitment of NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
|A||For the posts at S No 3 to 9 above, the following process will be adopted Stage 1: The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of academics/education background, work experience, resume and skillset and related certification.|
Stage 2: Projects will be assigned to the short-listed candidates based on their job profile. It will be followed by a screening interview based on their project and other technical know-how related to their job-profile. This will be qualifying in nature. After this stage candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 for the next round.
Stage 3: The screened candidates will undergo another interview for final selection.
|B||For the remaining posts the candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc.|
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
|For SC / ST / PWBD – 50|
For OTHERS – 800
How to apply for NABARD Bank SO Recruitment
Candidates can apply online only from 14.06.2022 and no other mode of application will be
accepted. Candidates to go to the NABARD website – www. nabard.org click on the option “APPLY
ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of fees
c. Document scan and upload
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14-06-2022|
|Closing date for Submission of Application||30-06-2022|