FCI Recruitment 2022 : Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites applications for the recruitment of 5043 vacancies of the post of J.E. (Civil Engineering), J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, AG-III (General), AG-III (Accounts), AG-III (Technical), AG-III (Depot) & AG-III (Hindi) Post.Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://www.recruitmentfci.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 06.09.2022 to 05.10.2022.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
2. J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) – 28 Years
3. Steno. Grade-II – 25 Years
4. AG-III (General) – 27 Years
5. AG-III (Accounts) – 27 Years
6. AG-III (Technical) – 27 Years
7. AG-III (Depot) – 27 Years
8. AG-III (Hindi) – 28 Years
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Rules.For more reference check Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for the recruitment of FCI (As on 01.08.2022)
1. J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
2. J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Degree in Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
3. Steno. Grade-II – Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
4. AG-III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
5. AG-III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
6. AG-III (Technical) – 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE. 2. Proficiency in use of computers.
7. AG-III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
8. AG-III (Hindi) – Degree of a recognised University with Hindi as main subject. Proficiency in English specifically for the purpose of translation. Certificate/Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of at least one year duration from a recognised University/Institution approved by Government. Given the fact that the major work of Assistant Grade-III (Hindi) would be translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa. possession of Skill for Hindi Typing would also be required. To assess the same, Hindi Typing with speed of 30 words per minute will be tested during the period of probation. Confirmation of probation shall be subject to the candidate qualifying the prescribed Typing Test.
Selection Process for the recruitment of FCI
Online Exam (Phase I & Phase II)
Phase-I Exam Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore Phase-II Exam Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai
FCI Exam Pattern & Syllabus : Click Here
Application fees / Exam fees for the recruitment of FCI
– Candidates except as specified above, applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs. 500/- (Excluding bank charges but including G S T) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen. – SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
Candidates need to apply Online through the offical website https://www.recruitmentfci.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 06.09.2022 to 05.10.2022.This Online Facility will be available from 06.09.2022 @ 10.00 AM.No other mode of application will be accepted.