Erode DHS Recruitment : Erode DHS invites applications for the recruitment of 73 vacancies of the post of Medical Officer, Quality Manager, SHN/ Urban Health Manager, Health Inspector GR II, Dental Assistant, LMHC Attender, MMU Attender, MMU Driver, Supportive Staff, Mental Health Office Assistant, Trauma Registry Assistant (Staff Nurse), MLHP, Ophthalmic Assistant Post.Candidates need to apply Offline via Posts for these posts.The applicants are requested to download the application form through the official website https://erode.nic.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 09.03.2023 to 24.03.2023.
Full details about this recruitment like post ,vacancy ,salary ,age limit ,eligibility ,educational qualification ,selection process ,application fee ,apply method ,admit card ,result and more details are shared below.
Before applying for this post , Candidates must check Educational Qualification ,Age Limit & relaxation and read the full details mentioned in the official notification.
1. Medical Officer – MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India registered in Tamil Nadu Medical Council (up to 40 years)
2. Quality Manager – Masters in Hospital Administration / Health Management / Public Health / Only candidates with regular courses to be included (Correspondence/open university / online course should be excluded)
3. SHN/ Urban Health Manager – M.Sc Nursing a) Community Health b) Pediatrics c) Obstetrics & Gynecology (Experience in Public Health (Preferable) / B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 3 years experience in Public Health (Compulsory)
4. Health Inspector GR II – 10th pass with Tamil Language (PSTM Certificate). 12th Pass Botany or Zoology or Biology subject should be studied. 2 years Multipurpose Health Worker Course or Sanitary Inspector Course. (upto 35 years)
5. Dental Assistant – 10th Passed and Experience Dental Hygiene @ One year Service Experience in Dental Unit. (20 to 35 years)
6. LMHC Attender – 8th Standard Pass. Able to read and write
7. MMU Attender – 8th Standard Pass. Able to read and write
8. MMU Driver – 10th Pass / LMV Batch
9. Supportive Staff – 8th Standard Pass. Able to read and write
10. Mental Health Office Assistant – 10th Standard
11. Trauma Registry Assistant (Staff Nurse) – Completed Diploma / Degree in Nursing with Computer Knowledge
12. MLHP – DGNM / B.Sc Nursing Course Completed and Integrated Curriculum Registered under TN Nursing Council
13. Ophthalmic Assistant – B.Sc (Optometry)
Application / Exam Fees
How to apply for Erode DHS Recruitment [விண்ணப்பிக்கும் முறை]
Candidates need to apply Offline via Posts for these posts.The applicants are requested to download the application form through the official website https://erode.nic.in/. The Candidates are requested to apply between 09.03.2023 to 24.03.2023.